Here you will find a collection of articles that will help you get the most out of Ethica's platform and features. Whether you are new to Ethica or an experienced user, these articles will provide you with step-by-step instructions and best practices for using Ethica effectively.
How to Use These Articles:
In this section, you will find a long list of articles, organized by category. Each article focuses on a specific task, and provides step-by-step instruction on how to achieve this task in your research study.
You can browse the articles by clicking on the category names below, or use the search bar to look for specific topics.
List of Available Articles:
- Limit Study Registration to Certain Participants Only
- Present your Study in Multiple Languages
- Prevent New Participants from Joining a Study
- Add a Placeholder to the Content of a Survey Question
- Monitor Participants' Past Compliance and Upcoming Survey Schedule
- Notify Your Participants Using SMS And Email
- A Higher Compliance Rate With Eligibility Surveys
- A Richer VAS Question How to Use Images as Labels
- Edit Surveys During the Study
- How to Create a One Time Optional Survey
- How to Set Reminders Based on Participants Preferences
- Online Surveys Documentation Made Easy With Ethica
- Personalized Surveys in Ethica
- Prompt a Survey More Than Once a Day
We hope you find these articles helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, or if you have suggestion for new articles, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.